California Strategic Prayer
Redeeming the Land Initiative
September 9, 2021
As you are very aware, California is in the midst of a transition...a turning. With the recall elections looming, severe drought, and fires raging, re-surgence of COVID 19, we believe it is time to intervene strategically for our state to repent, in efforts to re-align with God’s destiny and purposes.
- When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chron 7:13-14
- Numbers 35:33: So you shall not pollute the land in which you are; for blood pollutes the land and no expiation can be made for the land for the blood that is shed on it, except by the blood of him who shed it.
- See also: Leviticus 18:25-26; Ezekiel 36:17-18, Proverbs 6:16-19.
- Hebrews 12:24: To Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks better than the blood of Abel.
- See also: Hebrews 9:22; Colossians 1:20; Ephesians 1:7-10
On the birthday of our state, September 9, we invite you to join one of four teams going onsite to repent on behalf of the bloodshed, build an altar to rededicate the land, and release God’s Word and promises. There is a powerful redemptive purpose in altars. From Genesis 8:20-21 we read:
- Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and took two of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. And the LORD smelled a soothing aroma. Then the LORD said in His heart, “I will never again curse the ground for man's sake, although the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.”
Team 1: ModocTeam 2: Del Norte
Team 3: Mendocino
Team 4: Shasta/Tehama
This will be a joint effort with our Native American community. We have witnessed transformational impacts of altars in the past and believe this will be an important strategic intervention for our state in this time of transition. For a recent report and testimony from the USA Watch and altar at the Continental Divide click here. Colorado is no longer in a drought! Let us believe for a turning and a re-establishment of righteousness.
We need your help! Please prayerfully consider participating. You can sign up online. We will be connecting with you as we will be holding conference calls for the teams going to build up relational strength solidify vision, and foster a united purpose.
Sign up online form: We need both onsite help and those who will join from home. Please sign up at your earliest possible convenience to participate whether on site or from home (registration offers both) as we will be having several conference calls going into this initiative.
Here is a map of locations for the teams. Please note, this strike is strategic as it will hit the major sites of bloodshed and hence the long trail of broken covenants.